Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

I'm so excited that I get to take a girlfriend trip today to meet Annette, my covenant forever friend for exactly 21 years TODAY! We're also going to visit my PREGNANT daughter! Woohoo!
I leave you with the Dominos Noid!

#9 in the list of the 10 creepiest fast food mascots: The Dominos Noid

A fixture of the Dominos Pizza commercials from the 80s and 90s, the Noid was a small goblin-like humanoid with rabbit ears dressed in a tight red latex suit that communicated via a series of chortles and grunts. Tell me that ain't creepy.Need more evidence? The animated Noid in the TV commercials was bad enough. But adults dressing up as the Noid for Halloween and, more recently, 80s parties? Oh the humanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home