Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Rainy Thursday!

#8 on the list of creepiest fast food mascots--Jack

Most of us think that clowns are creepy. But what about jack-in-the-boxes? Well, they're just glorified clowns, with springs that pop out of boxes. So they're double creepy.

That could be true. I know Emily is terrified of Ronald McDonald!
Annette and I are at the Super 8 motel in NLR, and she is in the bathroom getting ready to go.It takes her an hour and it takes me 5 minutes to get ready, so I'm blogging while I wait. We're going to mall-walk because it's raining, and then eat lunch at Cracker Barrel, and then I'll come home in time to pick my mother up from the beauty shop (LaTanya, the manager at Heritage, will drop her off). It's a dreary day, but sharing it with a friend will improve it a lot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home