Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, January 05, 2007

A Fun Friday!



I LOVE being retired! Fun things I did today:

l. Stayed in bed late this morning drinking coffee and reading my new Daily Message Bible. Finished Genesis and got into Mark. Ginger got me a cool wooden lap thing, so I had basically a whole desk in bed with me!

2. Joe took me to Lamar and dropped me off and I wogged (walked and jogged) home (3 miles on back roads). Set my Nano to "Running Music" and thoroughly enjoyed it!

3. Picked up my mother at Heritage and took her with me to pick up Samantha from school. Went to Sonic and got drinks with 4 cherries!

4. Saw a WII (pronounced "Wee") at the E's house for the first time! Watched Emily do boxing and Samantha do bowling. Stayed a loooong time because it's so much fun over there!

5. Joe and I went to a surprise party Ann planned for Ross McCarley's 65th birthday at the Catfish House with Hardees guys and wives (Bob Hurley, Paul Castleman, Dean Pitts, Mo Pitts, Don Cowell).

And tomorrow is Saturday all over again! I LOVE BEING RETIRED!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - I am possibly tempted to be jealous - not really, as long as I get enough time with God and my kids and grandkids - I am very happy for you, really

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home